A Bride’s To-Do List Before The Big Day
In our last blog, we covered a lot of detail planning and what having a checklist means to the happy couple in the months leading up to the big day. From selecting the perfect gown to scouting out an ideal reception location, the tasks can eat into your busy schedule and sometimes feel overwhelming.If that […]
In our last blog, we covered a lot of detail planning and what having a checklist means to the happy couple in the months leading up to the big day. From selecting the perfect gown to scouting out an ideal reception location, the tasks can eat into your busy schedule and sometimes feel overwhelming.
If that wasn’t enough, the blushing bride should have a to-do list etched out for herself before the big day. The wedding experts at The Gaderian have put together a plan for the bride-to-be, all with the assurance that everything from the actual ceremony to the reception goes on without a hitch.
The bridal checklist is to help the bride-to-be feel at ease so she can have a perfect wedding day and a wonderful honeymoon afterward!
The Day Before Your Wedding
You can do several things to help relieve stress in the days leading up to and following the wedding day.
- Assign a specific space in your home where all items for your wedding, reception, and honeymoon will reside.
- Print out the itinerary for the entire big day
- Pack for the honeymoon
- Put passports with your itinerary and luggage
- Print out the honeymoon itinerary
- Get plenty of sleep, eat healthy, and drink plenty of water
Day of Your Wedding Ceremony
Your wedding day is to be memorable and fun. To keep your stress levels low, here’s a list to help you remember all the things you need to bring to the location of the wedding ceremony.
- Personalize wedding itinerary for the Bride and Groom
- Gifts for your bridal party
- Bring bottled water to stay hydrated and something light to eat
- Wedding shoes for walking down the aisle and for wedding photos
- Wedding dress and headpiece
- Cell phone to contact your Maid of Honor
- Undergarments (i.e., Spanx®, leg garter, specialty bra, etc.)
- Double-sided tape
- Small travel sewing kit
- Jewelry and accessories
- Wedding bouquet
- Something old, blue, and borrowed
- Hair and makeup products for a refresh before the reception
- Blotting papers for makeup and lipstick
- Mints or travel mouthwash
- Deodorant and other personal hygiene products
- Lavender aromatherapy to help calm the blushing bride’s nerves
- Portable fan to keep the bride cool and comfortable
Items for the Wedding Ceremony
These are some essential items you need for your wedding ceremony.
- Guest book and pen for guests to use
- The marriage license and pen to sign it
- Your would-be husband’s wedding band
- Your wedding vows
Items You’ll Need at the Reception and Afterward
Whether you’re setting off on your honeymoon immediately after the reception or heading home before your flight out days later, having these items on your list will relieve any added stress you might experience.
- Dancing shoes
- Music playlist
- Leg garter
- Change of clothes and shoes for jet-setting off onto the happy couple’s honeymoon afterward.
- Travel itinerary
- Flight, hotel, and rental car confirmation numbers
- Passports and luggage
- Wedding throw bouquet
- Mints or travel mouthwash
Wedding and Reception Venue
If you and your fiancé are looking for a stress-free wedding day, then why not hold it all in one location? With 7,500 square feet of space, The Gaderian can comfortably accommodate groups as small as 30 and as large as 200. They have plenty of room and equipment for the wedding preparations, the ceremony, and the reception afterward. There are bridal and groom suites, two prep kitchens, two floors of indoor space, and a third space on the rooftop.
To schedule a venue tour, contact the team at The Gaderian today by calling (417) 850-6117.